Thursday, August 02, 2007

My bumhole loves chamois cream

I've been thoroughly useless altogether when it comes to writing in this blog thing. Look at the last time I wrote. May for gawd sake! Whilst I don't imagine many people read my witterings or are 'chomping at the bit' to bask in the glow of my wonderous knowledge, it's still very slovenly of me and I apologise. Anyway, enough of that, now onto the particularly tasteful and tasty subject of my bottom...

For anyone who has been on a bicycle (Which I'm sure covers the majority of us) the jacksee is close to our hearts. Obviously our posteriors aren't particularly close to our hearts in a literal sense but I imagine you know what I mean. We'll obsess about getting a comfortable chamois in our shorts and a suitable saddle but, until recently, the notion of chamois cream seemed pointless to me. I have to admit I was wrong in ignoring this. We recently purchased a trio of Portia chamois cream squeezy tub type things and I've found them super.

Luckily (And through being anal about anal hygiene) I've lived my life without any bum infections, fistulas, abscesses etc. but thought I would give chamois cream a go just to make sure something like that doesn't happen in the near future. Well, apart from that element, I've found the chamois cream a great discovery (Especially as it's dead cheap). As a big plus, it seems to lessen that horrendous smell one gets round one's gusset when out cycling for any vague length of time but, more importantly, I feel a bit fresher and comfier than I did without it. My combination of chamois cream, shorts and saddle seems to have been protecting my rear pretty well and I'm going to sing to the world about it. Maybe not sing exactly but I think it's good and I'll mention it to the handful of unfortunates who happen to chance upon here. Having never used more expensive brands of chamois cream, I've no idea how the cream I have been using compares but it seems pretty good and my arse likes it very much.

Thank for reading about this rather unpleasant subject. Maybe I should leave it another two months before writing again...

No comments: