Sunday, October 02, 2011

Cycling thoughts: 1 'Gears'

It's easy to write posts of about two sentences on this so I will and I'll pretend they're profound (which they're not) by associating them with the word thought (or possibly thoughts).

I think I'll do a load of them because, as I say, it's dead easy and fills space. Right, here goes nothing...

My first thought was... Hang on, it wasn't my first thought ever, it's just the first thought I had in terms of doing these thoughts things. I have thought in the past. Hmmm, seems trying to keep to a couple of sentences is proving more difficult for me than I imagined. Back to the matter in hand...

My first thought was probably that previous post where I realised I was being a little obsessive using a cotton bud to clean my bicycle. However, I didn't post it as such so this is going to be the first thought even thought it isn't really.

Okay, now to the dismal disappointment of my thought. Gawd this is an anticlimax. Anyway, I was thinking today about that moment of disappointment when you're struggling along on your bike and think 'I'll change down into the gear I was holding off going into until I'm really knackered' and then realise you were already in it.

Oh dear. That was it. Sorry about that. Must do better.

No comments: